funModeling (1.6.1)

Learn Data Science Through the "Data Science Live Book".

Around 10% of almost any predictive modeling project is spent in predictive modeling, 'funModeling' and the book are intended to cover remaining 90%: data preparation, profiling, selecting best variables 'dataViz', assessing model performance and other functions.

Maintainer: Pablo Casas
Author(s): Pablo Casas

License: GPL-2

Uses: dplyr, ggplot2, gridExtra, Hmisc, lazyeval, pander, RColorBrewer, reshape2, ROCR, scales

Released over 2 years ago.